Tuesday, September 7, 2010

One month checkup

We had our one month check up, and boy are these mini's growing. Mikey and I were always telling them that they were growing up too quickly and now looking old, but we couldn't have guessed just how much weight they had put on that was making them look older.

Truman:
July 29, 2010 7 lbs. 2 oz. & 19.5 inches
September 7, 2010 9 lbs. 12 oz & 21.5 inches

Aubrey:
July 29, 2010 6 lbs. 2 oz & 18.5 inches
September 7, 2010 8 lbs. 13 oz & 21 inches

Now I understand why they are both out of their newborn outfits, which was a sad day for me when I had to pack those away. We are now wearing o-3 month clothes and at the rate they are growing I'm afraid within a blink of an eye we will be onto the next size. Everyone tells you they grow fast, but until you are the parent raising them you will never understand just has "fast" that is.

I know that it's good they are gaining weight, just sometimes wish I could freeze time.

tata for now,

annie



No comments: