Thursday, October 9, 2008

Burr...

We have been back in North Dakota for a week now and we are both still shivering when we go outside in the mornings. (Okay, let's be honest - I go to work and see the mornings and Mikey sleeps in so he misses that part...but I'll allow it as this IS his vacation!)

We enjoyed our two-day trip up here and Mikey was kind enough to put up with me on constant conference calls and emailing from my new phone. I had hoped to watch our path better so when I take the trip again next week I know where I'm going, but unfortunately I didn't look up much! Which leaves my mom, my sister and I all on our own adventure on the way home! Wish us luck!!!

I want to post more photos on here soon, but right now I just wanted to let everyone know how much warmth we are feeling (even though it isn't our normal 80 degrees outside). We are enjoying our time with friends and family. The memories we have made this week will stick with us forever, which is what happens every time we are here. We laugh, play and are entertained by simply seeing what new things are built in Fargo! Thank you ALL for being such dear friends. We meet up with you and even though months have gone by it never feels like we've missed a single beat.

We hope to see as many people as possible in the last couple days here, so beware...we'll be out! Oh, and thanks to my hubby you WILL feel like the paparatzi have invaded your personal space as I now have a professional camera that I am lovin! So basically my face will look different to everyone as you will only see it with the camera pushed up against my left eye!

tata for now - hugs to everyone and we hope to make the rounds and see all of you.

annie

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hope to see this weekend at Flint tailgating! Nathan, Elizabeth and I will be there. Hunter has to stay home for a bball tourney. Can't wait to visit.

Anonymous said...

Lucky for you, your sister knows how to read a map and does not carry the directionally-challenged, family gene! We will be just fine.

Your sister (the one making sure you make it back from GA without ending up in Wyoming or New Hampshire!)