Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hanging Low

It's been a while since I've updated everyone...mainly because I've been laying low and so the stories aren't as comical. I haven't had any run-ins with the lizard...no more weigh station mishaps...and no armadillo sightings lately! So, I'll update you on the more "boring" side of my life!


This weekend we've been super productive. We are calling it "Grown-Up Weekend." We have been spending money on home improvement elements and getting things done. This week I'll be busy painting my office and Mikey will be busy hanging all my photos! (I'm sure he is excited...or will be when he finds out.) I am also prepping myself for the upcoming events of this week. I am going to have to officially claim to be a Georgia resident. I am sad to give up my ND driver's license and my Jeep is also sad to be a GA registered vehicle. I didn't want to do this, but I guess the time had to come. So...check back and I'll be sure to share photos of the "Jeep makeover" and possibly the new office look!

Looking forward to seeing as many people as I can when I'm home in less then 2 months!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh, honey ... you're still allowed to call ND home. Especially since so many of us carry you around in our hearts!