Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter...and 39 sundays home now!

Happy 1st Easter mister truman and miss aubrey! We were delighted to welcome three more people for the extended Easter weekend. My mom (grandma terri), my brother (uncle "nafan") and my sister (auntie shannon) flew in Friday and were able to stay until Monday. They were sneaky about it though because I only thought my mom and brother were coming. And when they pulled up in their rental car they came to the door and I was so very happy to have them here. Then after a 5 minute wait they stole the babies from me so I could answer the knock on the door. I thought for sure it was a neighbor, but I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the door and it was shannon. In fact, I think my exact words were "shannon, what the crap!" (yes, my mom and brother dropped her off at the end of the block and made her walk to pull off the delay...they are full of "master plans.") You see she had told me just the day before that she was packing up her car to go to Duluth with her family since everyone else had somewhere to go. I honestly believed her. I guess I am still the very gullible sibling!

So, there we were, the four of us together again. The last time that happened was when mikey deployed to iraq. It was nice and we ALL got to enjoy mom's easter ham dinner. NUMMY! We had lots of fun despite the rainy weather and nights of little to no sleep (thank you miss aubrey). I didn't have to do the baby duty every night, the rule was whoever was sleeping in the master bedroom was in charge...I actually slept in the guest bedroom one night AND I even got to SLEEP IN...now that's awesome!

I have plenty of photos from the weekend. You can tell the kids enjoyed all the extra attention and were loving all the new tricks and play time. Hope everyone enjoys, it was a wonderful 39th Sunday.


mister truman

miss aubrey

Oh the fun they all had...miss aubrey and mister truman SO miss their playmates.









...see dad, I can still stand on the couch, just a little taller now!






Happy Easter! Everyone dressed up for church, with a few minor adjustments because of the cold weather.













No comments: