Saturday, August 28, 2010

survived 4 sundays...

Welcome to our fourth sunday as a family of four at home, (even though right now it is Saturday...we aren't good at calendars). There have been many adventures. Right now Mikey and I laugh daily, usually at how little we know as parents. When we aren't laughing you can usually find us googling something about the newest things these mini's are doing. Seriously, how did people know anything about parenting before google!

Aubrey and Truman do keep us guessing, but really overall they are great babies. I actually already hate seeing how they are not looking like newborns anymore. I miss it so much that this week when we were at the pet store I nearly agreed to bringing home a new puppy...yikes! I need to watch myself or soon I'll have a zoo and a daycare (of our own kids)!

Enough writing and onto the pictures, I am not sure if you will notice as many difference as we have but they are definitely growing. We will have weights for their one month soon so keep checking back. Enjoy the photo growth charts below!

Aubrey - first sunday

Aubrey - second sunday

Aubrey - third sunday

Aubrey - fourth sunday

Truman - first sunday

Truman - second sunday

Truman - third sunday

Truman - fourth sunday


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love them!!! Thanks for sharing Annie! I laughed outloud while reading your posts... keep em' coming!
-kim