Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sever...ugh, no...

Yes, today was the first day that I slipped up while on the phone.

I was just making a return work call when A's (hiding the individual's identity for her protection) voicemail picked up. I was obviously so into my rhythm of my message that when I was repeating my name after my call back number I did it...I slipped up...I knew my first name, but for the first time I started saying my maiden name. Ooops! I professionally just added my married name to the end so that I didn't sound like a confused blonde. (Which yes, I know I am!)

Just had to fess up! I'll be sure to update more on the progress around our house and married life. Let's just say I think we've seen each other 4 of the 9 weeks we've been married...ah, marital bliss - just kidding, I miss my hubby when he is gone.

Okay - rambling now, so tata for now!

Annie

No comments: