Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Royal Treatment




I was treated with a nice surprise this morning. My husband has been flying a precise machine every night for a few nights now, and when he coomes home his wife is fast asleep and he is left to fend for himself at 3 a.m. On these mornings I carefully get out of bed trying not to wake him and do my usual routine. But this morning I awoke to a wonderful treat from my husband...a version of breakfast in bed that I'll take any day! What a sweetheart - thinking of how he can be good to me even while he is sleeping. I'm the lucky one...and breakfast was delicious! Thanks husband!

Annie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun to wake up to that! What a stud....

Anonymous said...

Been meaning to write on here!! That was such a sweet breakfast :) JP and I both smiled :) We hope you 2 have many more romantic surprises :)