Thursday, June 28, 2007

and they say I know how to shop...

I just want it to be known that I, yes I, was sitting in a shoe store for over an hour last night. Typical, I know. However, the odd part of this was I walked out without purchasing a single pair of shoes...and still I was there for over an hour. How you ask? Mikey is the culprit. He tried on more pairs of shoes then I did! It was comical - I turned the corner to check on him , thinking he was TOTALLY BORED and as I entered the men's shoe section I saw Mikey with several pairs of shoes. He was busy, not bored. So now it was time to ask for socks...try these puppies on. This shoe store obviously didn't cater to men because their socks were those pantyhose small socks. It was hilarious. I fell right off the foot stool watching him try to put these tiny "socks" over his size 12 feet. And he was trying to cover all of the foot, not just the bottom. So it wasn't working. After a good laugh I did go and help him. So, as my night went last night - I walked out of a shoe store with NO shoes for myself...just 2 pairs for Mikey! It was a great chuckle!

Okay - now i have to log off...he can't see this! wink. wink.

No comments: