Tuesday, July 28, 2009

2 for $20

As I sit here with the television on to drown out the quiet, there is one commercial that continues to make me smile. It's a simple commercial that isn't targeted at pulling out these emotions, rather it is simply trying to get the viewers to go eat there and enjoy a meal on a budget. But, for me it means more.

I smile because for long enough now I've relied on family and friends to take advantage of the 2 for $20 deal, and soon I will be able to look to my right while watching television and ask my husband if he wants to go on a date with me! That, that thought is what makes me smile. And now maybe the 2 for $20 commercial will be more than just an advertisement to you, maybe now it will make you smile for your own reason. Smile everyone, life's blessings are all over...you just have to search sometimes.

tata for now,

annie

I love you mister!!!

**PS...this post has nothing to do with me being in advertising...it's really a true story and I'm not trying to plug any establishment. (wink. wink.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hang in there dear! oxoxox

jaime salo said...

I love your writing style :) How exciting to have him home soon :) Best of luck to the both of you, as your wedding phtographer, you really did have a wedding I will never forget!