Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Mikey!


Today is the day that Mikey turns another year older. He is 29 today and I realized that this year he gets to celebrate his birthday for 32 hours. Wow! He gets his normal 24 hours during the central time zone, plus the 8 hours that he is ahead of us in whatever time zone that is! I know, technically he still only gets 24 hours, but I'm going with my thoughts instead of reality! (normal me, I know)

So, Happy 29th Birthday mister Mikey! I love you, miss you and am giving you several virtual hugs and kisses. I hope you have enjoyed your 32 hours of turning 29! And remember, next year for your 30th we'll be in the same country! I can't wait!!! Another milestone down...

Love you honey...

tata for now,

annie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=microsoft windows xp pro student ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the black methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg