Sunday, March 9, 2008

Introducing...Cosmo in a box!

Yes, you heard me correct...I am now introducing to all of my friends my latest "great buy." While browsing the shelves of our local liquor store I found what I never thought would be so much fun, but it has proven itself to be a blast!

It is Cosmopolitan in a box! Just open the spout and pour!!! Who knew that it would be so easy to have such a "fancy" drink. Wow, but to keep with the theme of Cosmo in a box I have made one rule. If you choose to partake in this wonderful development, you are ONLY allowed to drink it out of a regular 8 oz. glass. You heard me...no martini glasses - resist if you own them and go for the total "trashin'" style of an 8 oz 'milk' glass!

Enjoy everyone - and soon I will be home so we can have a Cosmo in a box fun night!

Annie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the cosmo in the box idea ok! I dont care what yall say, I am going straight out to find me one! haha Hope the wedding planning is going well.

Bridget Clawson (soon: Jeanbaptiste)